Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shockingly Still Single

As you know, Halloween is the one time of the year that girls can dress completely slutty and get away with it.  This Halloween was not an exception.  I raked my brains thinking up scandalous Halloween get-ups to out-shine the other girls aka the rivals for potentials FECs.  I went to the local DI and my closet to piece together the prize winner.  Much to my dismay, the other girls' costumes were a notch above mine on the attractiveness meter.  Why didn't I think of being a Victoria's Secret Angel or a Pussycat doll.  Those ideas never dawned on me!!  Instead, this is what I came up with.  As you can tell I changed multiple times to try to get the ensemble just right.  After all, Halloween is only once a year! I had to put all cards on the table. 

Attempt 1: Pumped to be a Zoob! I love BYU, sneakers with skirts, boy scouts, family heritage jubilee, nauvoo, biking, mom shorts, bows, marriage, and Jimmer.

Attempt Failed.

Attempt 2:  I decided to make a complete 180.  I turned to druggie/dirty/goth.  I thought I looked edgy.

Attempt 3: Two is better than one- Siamese Twins.  Downside- I couldn't walk let alone dance! No boy would come up and dance with us.  Braiding our hair together ... built in third wheel and pain.

Attempt 4: Fruit of the Loom. The lemon is my hometeacher.  I saw him and his pals at the dance.  Later that night I texted him and said, "remember when you asked if I needed anything...I want to borrow your grape suit"  I did not get a follow up text from either of these strapping young fruits.

 Can't say I didn't try.

Yours,

Shockingly Still Single (please note the clever alliteration)

No comments:

Post a Comment